Tuesday, May 31, 2011

New Bike is here! - Trek Session 8

Wow, it's here! Today I got to pick up my Trek Session 8. The generous support of both V-sport.ch and Trek made this possible. I am one happy camper!
Still need to make some minor adjustments (like change the springs in the fork) and attach some pedals, but then we are ready to roll on Thursday. No illusions: I will need some time to "break it in" and get it dialled to fit my riding. But I have until mid June, when this baby is coming to Leogang!
















This proves once again: nothing is impossible, all you need to do is ask. And put in some hard work and personal effort. But it sure paid off!! Thank you once again for your support!
Now I still need is a catchy name. Suggestions?
Oh, and I am still selling my old Demo here. Best offer goes. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment